ELBG on Twitter
- Happy New Year everybody!
- We'll be emailing 2013 meeting dates after Xmas. Jan is hibernation survey time...
- One more natural history post at risk of redundancy. So no NH curators left in Lancashire by next year.
- Great piece on Bechstein's and on bats and roads on today's Saving Species on R4
- Finished for the day. Next step putting them up
Current Time 23:49
SUNRISE 03:50 SUNSET 20:18
Tagsbaby bat bat box bat group bat walk bowland brown long eared care colony count common conservation daubenton's East Lancashire east lancs ELBG foulridge grounded help hibernation lancashire leisler's lesser horseshoe lime kiln Natterer's noctules pipistrelle rescue research schwegler soprano survey swarming training
Tag Archives: soprano
June saw the first of our BCT Colony Counts as we headed out to Whitewell in Bowland to monitor the pipistrelle roost at the Inn at Whitewell. This is an interesting site as the roost contains both Common and Soprano … Continue reading
Foulridge Survey May 5th 2010 After a cold start to the 2010 survey season at Rowley Lake in April, we headed to Foulridge on the 5th May to see what we could find. A warm evening with good cloud cover … Continue reading